Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Another Mobile Phone Case - I Phone 4

As salam and hi everybody,..

It has been quite sometimes this blog has not been updated...lately ni..keadaan tak berapa mengizinkan...tak berapa sihat..tapi now everything has gone back to normal...

For this entry, i put in another order from my ex- colleague who is working at Pelangi Berhad, a mobile phone casing for I phone 4..with the theme of cupcakes..it took me lebih kurang 6 days nak siapkan..kalau ikutkan sebenarnya sekejap je..tp buat on-off..so..ini lah hasilnyee..and my fren was happy having a look at this this morning..

I Phone 4 casing- Order from Kak Mimi - Front View


I Phone 4 casing- Order from Kak Mimi - Rear View

So..this is all about for this entry..dan azam selepas ni...nak try few things of felt which i had in mind.. buat few ready stocks..then start thinking of doing this business online..

But at this moment for those who is interested my my products with regards to the designs or price,can always visit my facebook - Felt Galore and pm me..or can make your inquiry to aminahaziz23@gmail.com.

Till we meet again, cheers!







No comments:

Post a Comment