Sunday, July 10, 2011

1st attempt

Welcome to my blog..this is my attempt at creating a craft blog..particularly a felt craft blog..At this moment, i am in love with felt crafts so i did managed to try and test doing it..(at the same time testing my creativity!!)

Below are some of my felt works...I'm still a newbie at this..more will come soon (i have loads of things to do in mind..but times were quite limited as i am working at the same time..and being a mother of two)..So.. i am planning do do more and more felt crafts soon!

The black phone pouch was made specially for a collague..(as I promised the first ever felt craft i am making is for her)..So.. there it goes..she was happy and other collagues were starting to ask me to do more of that..(with some kind of payment they said..:)..So, i ended up in making more mobile phone pouches for them..Alhamdulillah..they are satiesfied on what they are paying for..Later..some of
 them were asking me to do a bigger case..i.e. something like a pencilcase..and again..they were happy for what i have made for them..

As i menttioned before..this is only a starting point for my felt craft project..Thre is soo many things and ideas i had in mind..Insyaallah..I will try to update this blog as a medium for me for this felt crafts..

As you can see..all items below are mobile phone cases/ multi-use pouch made for my friends.hope to have more and more of this later..insyallah..i will keep this blog updated whenever i am available to do so...Loads of thanks to froends/ collagues/ family members who showed their support to a newbie like me..

Till then..Cheers!!!

an order from kak jai



the rare view

special made for watie

special made for liza

the rare view

an order for kak jai

the front view

an order from yatie
an order from watie
the rare view

the rare view

No comments:

Post a Comment